- i get to go to maine
- i get to be outside
- i will get paid to mostly play
- i will be there with my favorite sister and favorite friend
- i don't have to look for a job for months!
i'm pretty sure that i will be helping with the ropes course, which i know nothing about. i will be trained, though, and...who knows? maybe i will come home loving heights.camp begins in june, so my only problem is making some money in may...we'll see how that goes. please shoot any ideas my way.
for a quick update on the weeks i have missed...i:
- went on vacation with mom and dad and elise. washington, canada, and nevada. despite over 30 hours in the car, it was fun! check out elise's blog for more details.
- moved out of my apartment. not so fun! i miss my roommates terribly. it has only been five or six days, but feels like forever. i was looking forward to life as a bum with alex. alas...i'm all about the wandering bum lifestyle, but not the being poor part.
- went to whitney and spencer's wedding reception. one of the most perfect matches i've seen. i knew it would happen since the time whitney ignored me at ward prayer because she was so entranced by s-blade...hehe.
- have been staying with liz and ryan for the week. it has been great! the boys are fun and the food choices overwhelming. (i think i lived on 75% almonds and fruit leather last semester...)
okay, okay. this is getting long so i will stop.